The Lib Dems have released their manifesto on a promise to Stop Brexit, tackle the Climate Emergency and give every child the best start in life!
The Liberal Democrats on Wednesday launched their 2019 Election Manifesto on a promise to Stop Brexit, tackle the Climate Change Emergency and give every child the best start in life.
Jo Swinson is the Prime Minister that Britain deserves. And the Liberal Democrats have the policies with which to deliver a prosperous UK and tackle the prevailing issues of our time.
It’s our roadmap for a Liberal Democrat government, that will:
✔︎ Stop Brexit
- A Majority Lib Dem Government will revoke article 50
- Deliver a £50 billion Remain bonus for Public Services
✔︎ Tackle the climate emergency
- Invest £100 billion on Climate Action and Environmental Preservation
- Cut Carbon emissions to net zero by 2045
✔︎ Give every child the best start in life
- Free childcare from 9 months
- Recruit 20,000 teachers
✔︎ Build a fairer economy
- Invest £130 billion in infrastructure
- A Skills wallet of £10,000 for every adult
- Introduce a well-being budget
✔︎ Transform mental health services
- Transform our mental health services by treating mental health with the same urgency as physical health
✔︎ And build a brighter future for our country
You can view the full Manifesto by clicking here